This competition is now closed. Congratualtions to our winner, Lou Taylor-Murison!
We have two fantastic books to give away from RotoVision just in time for Christmas, they would make a lovely present for someone or you can simply keep them for yourself!
The first is called Reinventing Letterpress and I have totally fallen in love with it. The book gives an overview of the fascinating techniques of this traditional process and also celebrates it’s mass revival by showing the portfolios of stunning work from the best letterpress studios that are running today.
The book is filled with so many beautiful pieces of letterpress artwork of all colours, shapes and designs. Not only is it great to see all of the stunning work but it’s a fantastic resource for images and inspiration and very worthy of a prime place on any coffee table. Below are just a few images from the book:
The next book is called 52 Photographic Projects, and would suit anyone with an interest in photography. It was created by a self taught photographer called Kevin Meredith aka lomokev, who’s long term hobby turned into a career. This is his second book (his first book sold out of it’s print run in under a year!) Here is what the publishers say about it:
“This book will kick-start your creativity, enhance your photographic skills, and build your confidence behind the lens. It’s cliche’ busting ideas are backed with jargon-free, practical advice to offer a weekly dose of inspiration for photographers and image-makers of all levels”.
Full competition terms and conditions apply:
- No purchase necessary – free prize draw.
- Closing date for free prize draw 12/12/10.
- Winners will be picked at random from all entries received.
- Winners will be notified 2 days after the closing date by either email or phone.
- One entry per household. Duplicate entries will be removed.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- These prizes are non transferable and non refundable.
- Offer open to residents of UK mainland only aged 16 years and over.
- Allow 30 days for postage.
- In the event that any prizes become unavailable, they may be replaced by a suitable alternative.
- Promoter’s decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Note, in entering this competition you are agreeing to subscribe to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time but must receive a newsletter in order to do this.
- Entries must supply a valid email address.