At the beginning of 2011 Pippa Jameson Interiors was asked to become part of 3M’s expert panel. This means that I get to try out and use all of their products by creating some online videos as well as mini-makers…great!
The last makeover we filmed was the transformation of an old cupboard in to a kitchen pantry; the result was fantastic, it’s amazing what you can achieve in a day! We used a whole range of clips for the film but the one I wanted to talk about is the picture clip as I think this would be most relevant to my readers.
I had the idea of using it on the inside of the cupboard to hold all of my loose recipes and it worked a treat. I am forever tearing interesting ones out of foodie magazines and they either get lost or just end up as tatty bits of paper stuffed in to other recipe books. The clips could work really well on the wall next to your oven or even on the inside of a cupboard door like I have used it.
Another option is to use it on your fridge for notes as an alternative to magnets as let’s face it, magnets always fall off!
Below is the makeover video and a little bit more product information about the picture clips:
• Hang a photo, reminders or schedules without magnets failing or leaving adhesive residue.
• Works on painted walls, wood, tiles, & metal surfaces.
• Clip is translucent to blend in with the surface.
• Includes 6 clips and 8 Command™ strips per pack (2 extra strips to reuse clips).
• Easy to put up – no need for nails or screws.
• High performance adhesive – holds on strongly.
• Easy to remove – innovative stretch release technology leaves no surface damage.