The following images are from the blog, ‘My Shabby Streamside Studio’, and belong to the talented Sandra Foster. Her pure and simple style is breathtaking, combining white on white interiors with pretty vintage accessories.
Tips on vintage styling:
– Use old medicine bottles as vases, clear glass look best.
– Use old french linen as a tablecloth, embroidered edging looks super cute.
– Hang vintage bags on door knobs or if you have one, on the corner of your metal bedstead.
– Shabby chic some old pine chairs, take a look at our guide on ‘How to Shabby Chic furnitre’.
– White metal bird cages are still a firm favourite, try filling one with tea-lights and hang it above your dining table as a feature light.