- What colour
should I paint
my patio doors?
- Is there any less expensive alternative to this Farrow and Ball paper, called Ranelagh.
- Which bed for our white bedroom?
Ask The Expert
Interior Style advice
If you are looking to re-design a room in your home and need some help with the design process, or need some help and advice on what the latest trends are then Pippa Jameson Interiors can help.
As the previous Deputy Interiors Editor at BBC Good Homes magazine, Pippa is a qualified Interior Stylist with over 14 years’ experience in the industry, styling for magazines, television, books, large advertising campaigns as well as private clients. Pippa is also on the Expert panel for Beautiful kitchens magazine, along with Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen, offering her expert advice to readers.
Pippa Jameson Interiors has expanded their online style and advice service offering a comprehensive email style consultation for £450.
“we realised that there was a gap in the market for people looking for good quality online interior style advice, information that is trusted and produced by an industry professional”.
What do you get?
- A PDF mood-board
- Advice on colours and schemes
- Suggested layouts
- Options on products and where to buy
- Access to the latest trends and home accessories
- Personal reply by Pippa Jameson and her team
- Expert advice from industry stylists with over 15 years experience
- All answers provided on a PJI headed letter PDF
* Terms & Conditions
- Consultations will be answered in a minimum of 500 words per email and will include one PDF mood-board.
- Each email consultation will be charged at £450.
- Please allow up to 5 working days to receive your email consultation.
- Emails will be answered between the hours of 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
- All questions and images must be submitted after payment is taken through Paypal.
- Our suggested solution is final, however, if you are not 100% satisfied with our service then we will offer a full money back guarantee. This applies for a period of 30 days from the question being answered.